My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Friday 25 October 2013

Paranormal Activity Sweded

For this activity we were given the task of sweding a well-known film. My group (Harry Kettenis, Enya Phillips and Josh Stevenson) decided to swede Paranormal Activity.

Our marketing techniques were:

The Poster

The Trailer

The Blooper Reel


The Film Itself

I enjoyed making this film because we had a lot of fun during the shoot, and I learnt from the experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment