My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Thursday 10 October 2013

Sweded Films

A sweded film is the sumarised recreation of popular films using limited budgets and a camcorder. The process is called sweding and upon completion the film has been sweded. 

Origins: In the Michel Gondry film Be Kind, Rewind (2008), the character Jerry accidentally erase the videotapes at Mos Def's video rental store, and the pair remake all the films themselves. These versions become popular with customers, who are told they take longer to arrive and cost more because they come from Sweden, hence the term 'sweded'.

After watching sweded films on YouTube, I found these to be the ones I enjoyed most:



A good films to swede would be Mean Girls, as it is set in a school which is where we will be filming, it is well known and requires very little props.

No comments:

Post a Comment