My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Friday 18 July 2014

Personal Achievement

For our A2 Prelim we are remaking the music video Girls by The 1975:


  What do you personally want to get out of the whole A2 prelim experience?
I hope to learn about how a professional set works on the day of the shoot, as well as how the team work alone and with one another. I also want to network, and learn from the members of the crew. Also, I would like to gain more confidence and experience performing in front of a camera, especially on a larger set, as well as seeing how a music video set works compared to a film set. I also want to gain experience and skills that I can then transfer to our own music video shoot, such as lip synching skills.

Is it a challenge for you or within your comfort zone?
This is mostly in my comfort zone as I have performed in front of the camera before, however I still find it slightly intimidating.

Have you achieved/learnt anything so far?
So far I have learnt how to successfully and convincingly lip synch, and have learnt performance skills from our performance session.

No comments:

Post a Comment