My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Thursday 18 December 2014

Audience Feedback


We asked 6 people to watch our penultimate cut of the music video. From the feedback, we made changes, such as a jarring shot in a band scene, as there was too much movement, as well as correcting the out of sync shot of Brandon at the beginning of the video.
We also asked if our core audience (16-25 year old indie fans) understood and enjoyed our video - overall they did, and 4 out of 6 could identify the genre correctly, and all could identify the premise of our video.





Overall I am happy with the feedback, as it indicates that the message of our video was clear, along with the intended image of the band. I also feel like the second dance sequence, with the new editing style, was much more effective and enjoyable for the audience. In hindsight, I would have changed the colour of the 80s narrative background, as I feel like the yellow background meant that the rest of the shot was too yellow, which lead to colour correction problems.

Whilst we were able to correct Jacob's skin tone back to his natural colour, it was more difficult with  my skin tone as I have a naturally slightly yellow complexion

No comments:

Post a Comment