My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Thursday 11 December 2014

Working On The Album Art - Back Cover


As shown in the slideshow above, we have three different designs for the back cover of our album art.

The first design has a neon border around it, that is 'stuck on' with tape - this is synergistic with our website (as shown below) which helps to anchor the brand across platforms. The neon glow is also synergistic with the band logo (which is on the front of the album). I like this design as it is simple and easy to read, and fits with the band image.

The 'stuck on' style of the website.
The second design has no border, and has numbers with the neon glow, which is the same as the front of the album. Whilst I feel this also fits with the style of the album, I think this design is less aesthetically pleasing.

The last design is the track names with no border or numbers. I like this design as it is clean and easy to read, but I feel it is too simplistic, and is less effective at anchoring the brand and style.

No comments:

Post a Comment