My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Sunday 19 October 2014

Make-Up - 70s



For the 70s make-up style, we decided to use pastel eye shadows with nude, smudgy lipstick as this was a common style from the era. It was also common to have on colour of eye shadow on the eyelid, and a different colour above this (for this style we referenced Seventeen magazine from the 70s as shown on the top right, and my attempt on the top left)

I used pastel pink, purple and blue eye shadow, nude pink lipstick, blusher, foundation, eyeliner and mascara. I also put a scarf in my hair, as this was common in this era.

No comments:

Post a Comment