My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Friday 24 October 2014

Schedule Of The Studio


We were given a schedule of when we were able to shoot in the Seward Studio - my group is in purple. We are able to shoot in the studio during school, before school, after school and on the weekends. We used this schedule to work out our own shoot schedule, which we also had to work out according to when our lead actor, Jacob, was available.
As we had no shoots on location, due to our video being entirely studio based, we had to make sure we were able to shoot everything that we needed in the time given to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment