My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Monday 17 November 2014

Shoot - 15th November - Publicity Shots

We also took publicity shots for the 70s, 80s and the modern era - Brandon, Audrey and Chrystal directed Jacob and I into poses that referenced the era.
I posed with the book in the same way that I do in the narrative scene.
We tried to make the publicity shots convey the 'couple in love' from each era.
We also tried to make the shots fun so as to convey the mood of the video.
For the 70s shots, we reference Saturday Night Fever with some of the poses, such as the one above.
We also had 'dancing' shots, as this also referenced the film.


We also had more 'couple' poses.


We posed taking a 'selfie' for the modern era, as this is a common action for young people - we also actually took some photos, as shown below.


We had more than one pose with the phone, as this is a prop in the modern narrative scene.
Once again, we also took 'couple' shots to continue to convey the theme of the video.

No comments:

Post a Comment