My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Friday 21 November 2014

Shoot - 21st November

During this shoot, we decided to re-shoot the band scenes, which are the performance bed of our video, and therefore are important to get right.
We did a variety of shot types, such as a wide of the whole band, a close up of Jacob the lead singer, and close ups of the other band members.

Because I'm not in the band, I was the director and cinematographer of this shoot, meaning I framed and directed each shot.


In the mid-shots of Audrey and Chrystal, we also had to have Brandon playing the drums, as he is in the background of the shot. We made sure each member was singing or playing convincingly, so as to make the performance seem more real.
We also shot close-ups of each band member, so as to make sure the audience focuses on each individual as well as the band as a whole. We also decided to shoot close-ups of the instruments as well, so the audience focuses on that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment