My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Friday 7 November 2014

Shoot - 7th November

We decided to reshoot the 90s narrative scenes in the morning, due to our reflections from our first shoot on 4th November. Instead of framing with a high angle shot, we decided to keep the camera at eye-level, and moved from a wide shot to a close-up shot.

We kept the set and the costumes the same, as we felt they worked well in conveying the era.


The set
We shot the 50s narrative scenes in the afternoon shoot; to the left is the set. We decided to mount the props on cardboard to make them more sturdy so they could hang and stand on their own. We also felt that these props clearly referenced the 50s era.

Brandon directing Jacob and I
During shooting, Brandon, Audrey and Chrystal directed Jacob and I so as to get the best shots we could. We both learnt the choreography before the shoot so we could get straight to shooting as soon as possible, which saved us time for picking up shots.
We shot a variety of framing types, such as a mid-close of myself, so we had a choice of shots to use during the edit
Jacob and I on set.

Jacob's Greaser costume








No comments:

Post a Comment