My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Thursday 20 November 2014

Shoot - 18th November - Reflections


During this shoot we decided to shoot the two dance sequences in the video. Above is the first sequence. It doesn't have the modern era in it, unlike the second dance sequence, as the modern era is not introduced until after this sequence.

I feel like this idea worked well, as we were able to keep on our marks, meaning we could cut between each era without making the dance movements look disjointed.

I also feel like this helps to convey the message of our video that love does not change through time, as the dance does not change between eras.

No comments:

Post a Comment