My name is Juliette Wileman (0875), and this is my A2 Media Studies Coursework blog. I am working in Group 3 along with Audrey King Lassman (0397), Brandon Poonwasie (0660), and Chrystal Li (0470).
To navigate around my blog, use the labels on the left side, below the Labels heading.
Thank you!

Website

Album Art Digipack

Album Art Digipack

Music Video

Monday 17 November 2014

Shoot - 15th November - Reflections


Above is some of the footage from our shoot. We edited it together, and after seeing how it looked, decided that:
  • we needed to grade the footage so that Jacob and my own skin tones were less yellow (which we have tested in the footage above)
  • we needed to re-shoot the wide shots, as Jacob was sometimes not lip syncing clearly enough
  • we needed a mid-shot of Jacob walking across the bench, as the the wide shot was too long, and he hadn't addressed the audience for too long

No comments:

Post a Comment